Located at Sandford, five miles from Yatton Station along The Strawberry Line, seven miles from Weston-super-Mare and seventeen miles from Bristol.
The Station, Museum and Café will be open every Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday between April 6th and October 27th 2019 from 11am to 4pm.
Next open : Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st of July from 11am to 4pm.
Model Railway next running on Sunday 4th August (weather permitting).
- View this historic station restored to its former glory.
- Step inside the vintage carriage, complete with compartments and guards van.
- Browse the authentic railway artefacts.
- Restored 1940’s Sentinel shunting engine.
- Gauge One Model Railway – which is run on the first Sunday of the month.
- Let the children play in the wagons and with railway toys.
- Take a refreshment break. Hot and cold drinks, homemade cakes, ice-cream (including Marshfield) available.
- Dogs welcome.