Located at Sandford, five miles from Yatton Station along The Strawberry Line, seven miles from Weston-super-Mare and seventeen miles from Bristol
Currently Closed until Further Notice.
Because the site of the Railway Heritage Centre is within the boundaries of St the Monica Trust Retirement Village, you will understand that St Monica is cautious about re-opening the site to the General Public.
It seems unlikely that the centre will open during 2020, but please check back here or on Facebook for updates.
If you are thinking of visiting the Strawberry Line during 2020 and you need to Hire a Bike then, Good News, Strawberry Cycles has re-opened at Yatton
Model Railway has been improved and we are looking forward to demonstrating in due course !!
- View this historic station restored to its former glory.
- Step inside the vintage carriage, complete with compartments and guards van.
- Browse the authentic railway artefacts.
- Restored 1940’s Sentinel shunting engine.
- Gauge One Model Railway – which is run on the first Sunday of the month.
- Let the children play in the wagons and with railway toys.
- Take a refreshment break. Hot and cold drinks, homemade cakes, ice-cream (including Marshfield) available.
- Dogs welcome.