Located at Sandford, five miles from Yatton Station along The Strawberry Line, seven miles from Weston-super-Mare and seventeen miles from Bristol
The Station is now closed until March 29th 2024 (Good Friday)
Please check back here or on Facebook for updates – See the Facebook Icon in the Menu.
If you are thinking of visiting the Strawberry Line during 2024 and you need to Hire a Bike then, Good News, you will probably be able to from Strawberry Cycles in Yatton Station car-park.
Model Railway has been improved and we are looking forward to demonstrating in due course !!
- View this historic station restored to its former glory.
- Step inside the vintage carriage, complete with compartments and guards van.
- Browse the authentic railway artefacts.
- Restored 1940’s Sentinel shunting engine.
- The Gauge One Model Railway is run frequently, but not every open day and not all day. There may well be up-to-date information on the Facebook page. See the Facebook Icon in the Menu.
- Let the children play in the wagons and with railway toys.
- Take a refreshment break. Hot and cold drinks, homemade cakes, ice-cream (including Marshfield) available.
- Dogs welcome.
- Cards or Cash welcome.