Located at Sandford, five miles from Yatton Station along The Strawberry Line, seven miles from Weston-super-Mare and seventeen miles from Bristol.
The Station, Museum and Café will be open once Coronavirus subsides.
Next open : Unknown
Currently Closed until Further Notice – please check back when the World shows signs of returning to Normal
Model Railway has been improved and we are looking forward to demonstrating in due course !!
- View this historic station restored to its former glory.
- Step inside the vintage carriage, complete with compartments and guards van.
- Browse the authentic railway artefacts.
- Restored 1940’s Sentinel shunting engine.
- Gauge One Model Railway – which is run on the first Sunday of the month.
- Let the children play in the wagons and with railway toys.
- Take a refreshment break. Hot and cold drinks, homemade cakes, ice-cream (including Marshfield) available.
- Dogs welcome.